Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kahiri

Kahiri

Reiryoku : 67

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 am

Sakura glared at him. "You can't tell me for one moment you didn't enjoy there attention!" She said as she looked at him.

Toshiro looked over at her even as he was glaring at Ryo but despite any beef he may have with him he wasn't soo cold as to hurt his neice.
"Rangiku clings to every guy she meets, and most girls as well. She only behaved when meeting you because I've threatened her with her worst fear the entire way here when I couldn't get her to stay behind." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Trust me Sakura I think they do it especially if they think you're not going to like it. They seem to get a kick out of torturing a person...Vice-captain Kira files daily complaints on the matter but does not press charges." He shrugged.

"Bail me out? Benishihone is your Zanpakuto spirit! I should have to deal with Matsumoto alone in that area not your Zanpakuto as well. She's your responsiblity!" Toshiro bit out at Ryo. Knowing how little control he had had in that area no matter what Ryo did to try to calm the spirit down anways.

Yuki sighed. "Beni... "he said as he made it back to his personal chambers. "Rangiku....I have work to be done.." He said his answer of Beni was answer in and of it's own. You just didn't give another guys Zanpakuto Spirit a nickname. Not unless there was something more.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 am

Ryo groweled at him he knew that Benishihone acts of her own accord whether or not Ryo tries to stop her.... "Damn you! You know as well as I do it is impossible to control a rogue Zanpaktou spirit!!" It was well known that Rogue Zanpaktou spirits... were impossible to completely control... no matter the circumstances... "I didn't I swear..... your the only girl for me!" He knew no matter what he did he was rorally fucked....

Benishihone grinned as Rangiku left.... "Your such a suck up...." She held him close and kissed him she knew his real answer but decided to let it slide especially since she was also attracted to Rangiku but... she was attracted to everyone but was most attracted to him and would never hurt him unless it was a three-some, but that was a whole nother story....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 am

Sakura narrowed her eyes and was about to say something more when Toshiro sighed.

"What did she do to upset Yuki already?" he mused as she headed back in this direction. Sakura saw the look in Toshiro's eyes it was wary as if he wasn't sure what she was going to do. Then Rangiku was back in the room clinging to Toshiro and burrying his face once again her bussom.

Toshiro sighed. "I'm aware of that." He said it was a rare occurance but every once and a while a Shinigami would have a rouge soul'd Zanpakuto and Ryo was one of them. Just moments before Rangiku burried him in her bussom...

"Oh captain it's horrible!" Rangiku whined. "Yuki dimissed me for the sake of work! He sent me away." She whined holding on tight to her smaller captain who was struggling to breath.

No matter how upset Sakura had been she realized Rangiku at that moment seemed to like burrying a guys face in her chest no matter who that guy was.

"Can you believe it? Captain Touhokuhuu said work was more improtant Captain! Work then spending time playing and relaxing that's a horrible idea!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 am

As soon as Rangiku came back in Ryo jumped behind Sakura again protecting his face..... "I'll stay right here for the moment....." He laughed a little bit as Sakura looked at him he was pretty afraid of what she was probably thinking about him right now.... it was coward or i'll kill you!.... He didn't like either of those odds....

Benishihone grinned at Yuki watching him work was one of her favorite hobbies.... She loved it mostly because after a while he got aggravated at it and wound up screaming and often has a moment of sweaty growls.... which she liked and it looked like he was about at that point... "Here's a wet towel...."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 am

Sakura looked back at Ryo not sure how to take his ducking and hiding behind her at the moment. So she looked instead to her uncle and his vice-captain.

"You would know Matsumoto. You never do any of your own work." Toshiro gripped looking at her.
"But Captain you're soo much better at it then me!" She protested still holding onto him.

Toshiro pushed her away and sighed straightening out his robes. "Still the afternoon is off why don't you go see what Hisagi and the others are up to?"
"A round of drinking this afternoon sounds like fun! Oh and Shopping...I really must go shopping to.." She said waving to them and hurrying off since she had the afternoon off.

Yuki accepted the wet towel and sighed. "Thanks." he said as he looked back at what he was doing then shook his head and continued he would be done soon and then he would have free time. At least for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:49 am

Ryo whispered in Sakuras ear... "She scares me a little bit...." Ryo looked at Toushirou a long moment then said... "She doesn't really have the afternoon off does she?... You just said that to get rid of her....." He took Sakuras hand hoping to the heavenly lord above that she didn't backhand him....

Benishihone smiled a warm smile and said..... "Your welcome.... hon..." She giggled she knew that he got a kick out of being called hon by her...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 am

Sakura was tempted to backhand him but Toshiro kept insisting that it was normal behaviour for Rangiku so maybe it was. "She scares you?"

"No, she didn't." He said sighing and looking in the direction that she ran off from. "And yes I did just give it to her to get her to leave." He shook his head Rangiku was a wonderful Vice-captain there when he needed her but she had her moments when he just needed her to go do something else. Anything else.

Yuki smirked and smiled looking at her. "Sure." he said bemused he really didn't mind her calling him 'hon'. Not in the least.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 am

Ryo looked at her with a nervous face and said... "That woman is just as insane as Benishihone..... or worse! And she's after me!" He held no personal grudge against her she was a good freind and loyal Soul Reaper but she scared the living piss out of Ryo almost as much as she did Toushiruo and she really freaked out Toushirou....

Ryo looked at Toushirou and grinned... "Well buddy hows it feel to meet your neice of the aggravating big brother of yours...." He had met her father two or three times and the two of them didn't get along in the least little bit it was like a battle to the death waiting to happen.....

Benishihone smiled walked her sexy walk over too him noticing she caught his attention she said... "You can look..... but you can't touch....." She wrapped her arms around his neck from behind and kissed his cheek..........
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 am

Sakura 'oh'd' and looked at the two in the room. She was a bit surprised to find out that anyone could be worse then Benishihone when it came to things like that but then again she really didn't know Rangiku. "Okay." She said softly.

Toushirou sighed and looked at Ryo. "So far I don't mind my nieces company however I will not be visiting in the living world. Not if Seishiro wishes to live that is." He said as he looked away. He really didn't mind Sakura she seemed sweet and innocent and he didn't mind her being resgistered as a sub under his squad. He did however mind anything that annoying elder brother of his did.

Yuki sighed. "And yet you make it so hard to do just that." He said in a soft tone. To look and not touch. She had to know how very distracting she was being. He knew he didn't hold her attention alone and at times that bothered him to no end. He had to fall in love with a very caprious woman.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Ryo sighed then looked at Toushirou.... "You know.... your brothers all you have you should probably make peace with him...." Ryo knew it really wasn't his place to say such things but someone had too it might aswell been him.....

Benishihone looked at him then giggled.... "Oh really..... I didn't notice...." She winked at him then sat down on his lap and turned to face him then she nailed him with a long passionate kiss knowing it would drive him bonkers....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 am

Toshiro tensed at his words and looked at him. "I'll make amends with Seishiro when he grows up." He said in a gruff tone only to have Sakura brust into laughter.

Sakura finnally got her giggles to calm down. "I'm sorry Uncle Toshiro, it's just that dad's been this way all of my life. He's always been a goof ball never taking anything too seriously." She said as she looked at him. "But...he's always been there when I needed him the most. Someone a strength I could always count on."
Toshiro looked at her and closed his eyes. "Then I may make the time to speak with him, however I will make no gaurntee's." He said cooly.

Yuki was going nuts. Look but don't touch but boy did she have fun touching him, even as he returned the passionate kiss his fingers white knuckled on the desk trying to do the one thing she had asked of him. It was killing him!
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 am

Ryo looked at Toushirou and sighed he was as stubburn as ever.... "Toushirou.... what happened to you too happened years ago don't you think it is time to forgive and forget you havent spoken to each other in years....." Toushiro was always so high strung..... he never took the time to rest and enjoy what his life offers him..... he seems to be afraid to let his guard down around other people....

Benishihone giggled and moved her lips right beside his neck letting her breath roam over him, hoping he would do something exciting and un-expected....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 am

Toushirou looked at him then looked away again. "I'll think about it." He said but in a tone that clearly meant he may very well never speak to Seishiro.

"Geez. You keep saying dad's immature but it's no more mature to hold a grudge." Sakura said with a pout. "Besides him you're all the family I have. If you two do nothing but fight.."

Toushirou looked at Sakura and sighed. She had a point even if he wanted to snap at her, he was well aware of the fact that Taki her mother died during child birth, and that it was just Sakura and Seishiro. and the irony of it was he would be the only other family she had left in either world that would remember her. Once someone died they lost all memories of there life in the living world. So even if she found her mother there would be no way for her to remeber her. "For you I'll speak with him Sakura. But I can make no gaurntee's about what will happen when we do."

Sakura settled for it, she couldn't ask for more then her Uncle giving her father a chance even as she let her head rest against Ryo's shoulder.

Yuuki deciding to thru rules out the window brought his hand up and slide it over her frame, up to her supple chest and gently began to massage and swirl his fingertip over the delicate flesh he found there. Even as he drew a deep breath as her own rushed warmly over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 am

Ryo smiled that bonehead actually listened.... but sadly the situation with Ryo and her father was different than Toushirou's there was no forgiving him, "Yeah well i'm glad your gonna give him a chance but as for me..... I can't and Toushirou you know why..." He stared into Toushirous eyes what happened between Ryo and Sakuras father was horrible.... at the time when Ryo's first love was devouered by a hollow her father was the leuitenant.... and he made her sacrifice herself for him.... and the Soul Society then didn't even show up at the squad funeral...... but this was a secret he didn't want Sakura to know about just yet.....

Benishihone tensed a little as he touched her.... He must have knew for a fact that she was in a naughty mood... "Hey!.... your not supposed to break the rules Captain-san...." She giggled and let her breath run itself over his body....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Toushirou nodded. "I know." He said as he stood there. Seishiro had things he had to answer for, the fact that he went into self accepted exile didn't change that. He looked at Sakura at the confusion there. There was no excuse for some of the things he had done. And for Sakura despite his being her father to be born with the powers Seishiro had to have once again done something inexcusible. But that was hardly something he could blame the girl for.

"Oh" Was all Sakura could say at the moment. She wasn't sure what to say or how to react to the idea that her father could have done something terrible.

Yuki smirked. "Oh? You mention something about rules Beni?" He mused as he continued to gently play with and massage her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 am

Ryo's eyes were anrgy as if he was ready to grab seishiro and snap his neck.... His spiritual pressure grew to un-imaginable levels heating all around him... then quickly died down as he calmed himself down.... "That man.... what he did is un-forgivable...." A deep growl filled with hate and death escaped his throat....

Benishihones face turned red.... "Ah..." Her grip on her shoulders tightened then before her fun could continue on with their playful toches she gasped loudly as Rangiku walked in with paperwork that she needed Yuki to sign..... guess she got bored... "Well.... Captain... this is so very naughty of the two of you..." Of course Rangiku would love every second of it considering her personality.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:57 am

Toushirou looked over at him and knew there was a deep well of pain between him and Seishiro and an area that would never be forgiven. It would put a strain on what he could see as there relationship. But there was no other topic that he could think of at the moment to bring up. Little did he know that his Fukutaicho had for once in her life done her own paperwork....he would be having a heartattack for sure if he knew.

Sakura looked at Ryo, at the intense anger and hatered in his eyes at the mere thought of her father. The idea that he could have done something so very unforgiveable in his past bothered her. What could he have done. "I'm sorry." She said softly to him, although she was not her father she felt like it needed to be said although somehow she felt that 'Sorry' was not a powerful enough word to cover what had happened.

Yuki looked over at Rangiku and growled low in his throat a moment. Never one to like being interupted in times like these he usual calm demeanor could and would fray a little. He looked at her. "Paperwork Fukutaichio Matsumoto?" He asked in a cool tone as he regarded her quietly....she had diffently thrown him for a loop with her sudden arrival into the room. He heard Ryukotetsu burst into laughter in the back of his mind and realized the Dragon had made no effort to block anyone coming to see him this time.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 am

Ryo looked at Sakura and sighed.... "It isn't your fault what happened.... I would have me and Toushirou tell you about my past with your father but it would have to many consiquinces...." He looked at her then looked away hoping and praying that she would not ask... though he knew she would....

Benishihone didn't know whether to giggle or too be embarassed.... "Um.... Rangiku-san... hi...." Obviously Benishihone was one to jump at the chance to have sex with both Yuki and Rangiku at the same time but knowing he wouldn't go for it stayed silent.... "Aaaahhh Benishihone..... you should have invited me..." She jumped at Benishihone and hugged her their breats rubbing together like always when they hugged the sizes of them made sure of it it was impossible for them to hug without them rubbing together....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 am

Toushirou looked at her and took a deep breath. "Some things are best left unsaid." He said as he looked at her.

Sakura looked between them she wanted to ask what happened. Wanted to know what it was that burned at Ryo so but as she looked at him figured that it would be one of those things she'd have to ask her father and hope he wouldn't give her the run around. She would not ask Ryo to relive something that was painful for him. She reached down and squeezed his hand gently then took a deep breath. "I want to know but I won't ask. I figure you'll tell me when your ready to." She said softly. She could ask her father but probably never would there was so much he didn't tell her, and what he did it was bits and pieces of.

Yuki all but groaned as they hugged since Benishihone was still sitting in his lap and there hug more or less put Rangiku almost in his lap as well. He looked at the girls. Having flushed a bright red embrassed red at the idea of Rangiku being invited along. Just what where those too planning anyways?
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 am

Ryo looked between them then said... "Thats surprising I figured for sure you would ask me or Toushirou...." He looked at her very surprised... then smiled as she squeezed his hand.... she was serious she did not want to hurt him.... that made him glad....

Benishihone saw his blush and gasped then began giggling... "Wow Yuki.... I didn't know you were so sexually intertwined...." She kissed him then said... "Well you know im bisexual and Rangkiu is just.... well Rangiku.... so if your so excited then..." She took her hand and grabbed Rangiku's breast.... squeezing them firmly waiting for Yuki to catch on knowing for a fact feeling the boner against her leg.... proving that he liked the thought though it embarrassed him... "B-Benishihone.... what if we get into some trouble..." She glanced at her then said... "we'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 am

Sakura looked at him and smiled a little. "I suppose. But I'd rather hear it when your ready to talk about it. No matter what it is, I'll hear it when your ready." She said looking at Ryo. To find out now before he was ready to talk to it about her may let her know but it wouldn't be fair to him either.

Toshiro looked at Sakura, the way she was the values she had, had to be learned by Seishiro did his elder brother now live with a lifetime of regrets that he could never repent for so he was making sure that Sakura didn't make the same mistakes as him? Do the same things he did? There was so much he didn't know.

Yuki groaned wither that was because he was getting aroused or because Beni was once again finding a way to get him to give in to her and let her have her way was beyond him. He slid his hands up along Beni's slender hips not too sure Rangiku would want him touching her so freely when he had very little interaction with the girl to begin with. Although he did close his eyes and bow his head.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 am

He smiled at her then kissed her..... knowing that Toushirou is lible to get pissed considering the slight age difference... He whispered playfully in her ear... "Thanks alot.... your making me feel special...." He kissed her a few more times then sat quietly waiting for Toushirous angry outburst like he was known for doing around Ryo.....

Benishihone rubbed Yuki's leg and heard his slight sounds as she touched Rangiku then she took his hand and made him rub Rangiku's leg mostly to let him know that she was fine with it.... She tok her mouth and kissed up and down Rangiku's neck.... then she whispered in Yuki's ear knowing that this would drive him wild.... "She's making me wet....." Rangiku got onto her knees and kissed up and down Yuki's neck then began working her way down as Benishihone smacked her butt....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 am

Sakura returned the kisses not thinking much about it. She smiled as she looked at him. "Sure." She said in a soft tone letting it convey that she meant every word she said.

Toushirou twitched. "She's a KID!" Toushirou shouted as he looked at Ryo. "You've lived far longer then she's been alive what do you think your doing with my NEICE!" He exploded.

Yuki shivered and let his hand run along Rangiku's leg even as his other hand traced along Beni's side. Then moaned low as Rangiku moved down along his neck, of course what Beni was whispering in his ear wasn't helping him any. He took a deep breath and shivered, as his hand came up to gently play with and caress Beni's chest his other coming up to play along and in those strawberry blonde locks as his ran his hand up and down Rangiku's back.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 am

Ryo jumped back at his words and prepared himself knowing Toushirou he be attacking Ryo in about thirty seconds.... "H-hey!! Back off Toushirou she dropped the hints first!" It was true she had taken interest in him before he did her..... He let his hand rest on his sword knowing somewhere down inside Toushirou was going to charge...

Rangiku un-zipped his pants and slipped her lips around his member then she let her tongue play with the head of his dick as she continued sucking on him..... Benishihone let her breast reveal themselves ash she ran her hand along Rangikus thigh and the other yank on Yuki's hair... She nibbled his neck a little bit then she stood up and walked over behind Rangiku and she slid her pants of showing her panties and she rubbed her butt and back.... aswell as occasionally playing with her thong......
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 am

Toushirou narrowed his eyes. "Soute ni Zase.."
But before he could finish he heard words that startled him. "Ten kara Oriru." Sakura said at the same moment countering and Toushirou froze for floating in the room where cherry blossom petals and around him where thick vines of ice and she was stopped holding her fans...open but the postion of her hands clearly indicated that she wasn't finished any more then he was...if she did something...

"I can certainly understand your conern Uncle, but I have a right to choose whom I wish to be with and Ryo has been nothing but a perfect gentleman. He does not deserve such harsh reactions." Sakura said looking at him.

Toushirou sighed he lost this one. He stopped Hyourinmaru and Sakura stopped her own Zakurakadoguchi.

Yuki groaned as his hand came up to tangle in Rangiku's hair his head tipping back as she went to work on his length. He opened his eyes a moment to look at Beni who had moved behind Rangiku and gripped the desk before him with his free hand just what was it she was up to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next