Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 am

Ryo was surprised Toushirou was not one to give up so easily whaich meant of course..... He'd keep tabs on Ryo from now on making sure that they didn't do anything out of line.... "Phew..... for a second there I thought a fight was about to break out..." He looked at Sakura then took her hand keeping ready incase Toushirou was still ready too take Ryo on....

Benishihone looked at him and caught his gaze she smiled at him letting him know that he wasn't the only one who was gonna have some fun.... She slowly removed the thong then let her tongue hang out of her mouth where Yuki could see it then she slowly licked Rangiku's pussy over and over... Due to pleasure Rangiku was forced to let go of Yuki's member to let out some moans but she wasn't gonna let his member free for long as she moaned she had her hand moving quickly on his dick trying to make him cum for her.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 am

Sakura smiled as she took his hand glad that her Uncle wasn't going to push fighting her on this one. Although she wasn't aware that Toushirou Hitsugaya never gave up on anything easily.

Toushirou looked at her then narrowed his eyes a moment at there holding hands. "Not yet." he agreed in a cool tone one that Ryo would know from years of dealing with him meant that everytime he was with Sakura Toushirou would be keeping tabs on him.

Yuki watched her a faint blush staining his cheeks as she stuck her tongue out like that before Rangiku moaned. But he didn't have any time to be disappointed or come down off of it. As she began using her hand. His breathing began to deepen out as his head tipped back eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am

Ryo sighed he knew exactly what he meant by that... and it sucked it definately was not good for the two of them.... "Great thanks Toushirou......." The two of them shared an evil glare before Ryo broke the silence.... "Huh it seems Benishihone and Yuki are having some fun....." He looked at his body as his Spirit Energy raised to his bankai level....

Rangiku looked at him then she quickly exchanged positions to a more.... comfortable one.... She now had Benishihone on the ground below her with her legs spread licking away with her pussy aimed at Yuki waiting for him to insert himself into her.... Benishihone let out moans and screams of pleasure waiting for them to begin playing....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am

Sakura had this uncanny feeling that she had missed something. She looked at him and shook her head as she regarded both her boyfriend and her Uncle. Yeah she had missed something alright.

Toushirou rose an eyebrow. "Again?" He said as he shook his head he didn't even try to figure out Benishihone but Yuki? He had to wonder honestly how he kept up with such a flirtous girl.

Yuki looked at her, as Rangiku seemed to enjoy herself playing with Benishihone then offered herself up to him. He had a moment to wonder how the heck he had gotten himself into this sitution before giving in to desire and want which he was certain was excatly what these too wanted anyways. He moved and entered Rangiku looked down at her as he took a deep breath after settling a moment he pulled back.
"You should have warned her Benishihone." Yuki finnally spoke. For a man who's Reiatsu was that of the most frigid ice. And handled everything with such a cold demeanor.....when it came to this....he was not easily satitsifed. Then began moving setting a rythm that would have her Moaning for him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Ryo sighed loudly.... what was with those two always with sex?.... It seemed like when Benishihone set her mind to it she could screw anyone she wantde heck if he and her zanpaktou spirit didn't intervene she probably would have screwed Sakura..... not that she wouldve complained at the moment it would have truely started.... He knew Benishihone well enough to know that whomever she chooses to play with would never complain hell even most women who denied her at first came back for more afterwords.... just like Rangiku.... "What am I gonna do with that spirit....." she was as stubburn as Ryo was so it was kind of obvious why she wouldn't be controlled....

Benishihone moaned loudly as she said... "I did....." She let her fingers go inside of her as TRangiku licked her folds.... she gripped her head and yelled..... "Fuck me more..!" This three-som act was getting to all three of them it had to be even Yuki wouldn't be able to resist this level of pleasure..... Rangiku bit down on her lip and whimpered in want as Yuki thrusted into her.. She let her fingers play with her clit as he continued on she felt the edge of his dick as she played with herself and she decided to play with him to... her finger ran over it not breaking his motions but still giving pleasure.... she was every bit as good as Benishihone....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 am

Toushirou sighed and looked at him. "Why are you asking me?" He said notcing that Sakura seemed to be relaxed at the moment and appeared to be dozing off. Now that all danger was completely passed and they were safe. So far and he would knock on would make prayers to where he had to and keep a safe distance on almost every occasion up to and including freezing her to keep Benishihone from being able to get him in that way. He refused to be added on to her list of conquests of course he had no idea that she nearly got her hands on Sakura.

Sakura rested with her head against Ryo's shoulder. She had gotten away from being seduced by Benishihone only because Zakurakadoguchi and Shiori got in the middle of it. Shiori not wanting to be used by anyone heck she often gave Sakura greif and they usually worked with each other.

Yuki kept his movements up and moaned when Rangiku began to play even more if he didn't know better he'd swear she was taking lessons from Beni. He continued to move caught up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 am

Ryo's eyes got a more serious look to them there was something on his mind?...... Sakura was now asleep so now he had the chance to ask.... "Whats the situation of Soul Society?..... And are there any news on Sosuke Aizen?" His eyes flashed red at the thought of Aizen.....

Benishihone pulled Rangiku away from Yuki and then pushed Yuki to the ground and slid his member into her..... nice and slow just for him.... She pulled Rangiku over so she could freely play with them.... Rangiku kissed and licked Beni's breast and had Beni's fingers going inside of her where Yuki could watch them touch each other.... "Ooooooohhhhh Beni more please more..." Was all Rangiku could say as the fingers tickled and played around with her.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 am

Toushirou sighed and walked over sitting down in a chair and shaking his head. "Not good I have my men stationed everywhere but he's covering up his tracks well. After that last attack on earth when he dissappeared back to Hueco Mundo it's left us all in a disarray. The twelveth division is attempting to get Captain Yamamoto to sign off on there testing Kurosaki in order to see if his power can be replicated in a mod soul."

Toushirou sighed as he shook his head. "Ukitake, Myself and a few others have vitoed that but Kurotsuchi is still pushing for it. He's dying to experiment with the boy. At the moment it's Kurosaki that Aizen is having a hard time getting around in the living world, Kurosaki and his friends are keeping Aizen from being able to gain any ground, so removing him will be a problem." he sighed shaking his head. "Another problem is that with the new Espada appearing it's becoming apparent that Aizen has full control over the Hyouguku and unfortunately it's creator is unable to figure out how to reseal it and keep it from being used to create even more."

Toushirou sighed. "More over we have reports that....Espada number one is a pure. Aizen didn't create him with the stone he was naturally born in Hueco Mundo and is perhaps more dangerous because of it. Kurostuchi has a theory that if the stone is resealed the Arrancar will loose power....Espada Number one..won't."

Yuki groaned when she rejoined them in such a way before he began moving for her. He did however watch what was going on with Rangiku and Beni shaking his head as he moaned trying to keep focused on what was going on so that he didn't hurt either one but it was getting harder to think past the raw passion.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 am

Ryo growled deeply and said... "Why havent we already taken the fight to Hueco Mundo with all of us fighting plus the new shinigami that show up everyday we should be able to do it...." He looked at Toushirou and then said... "If only Yamamoto would have just listened to me when this whole thing started and kept tabs on every single captain we could have avoided this now we have to take them out...."

Rangiku took her tongue and ran it down Yuki's chest and kepty one hand on Benishihones chest waiting for Yuki to get more forceful thats what they both were waiting on.... and they knew it would not be long....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 am

Toushirou sighed. "We have. Kurosaki a month and a half ago lead a group into Hueco Mundo and fought off most of the Arrancar and Espada." He said shaking his head. "Aizen just dissappeared and has begun to rebuild his forces. We don't have enough intel on the depths of Hueco Mundo to be able to launch an effective attack just yet." He said as he looked at him.

Then nodded. "I know. This could have been prevented." He said shaking his head as he took a deep breath. After all he had listened and done his own research. In the end he alone had not been enough.

Yuki groaned but moved no longer soft movements but hard enough to bounce Benishihone up and down without him doing anything more then moving his hips his hands coming up and slide along Rangiku's slender hips before cupping her breast the other going to Beni's free as he began to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:07 am

Ryo groweled lowly as if he was preparing to do the same thing.... but now he hears of another that failed then what was the point they would be expecting that.... "Wait how about 'That!' The legendary blade!" The blade he spoke of was feared by all so much that few would ever speak its name.... Ragnarok This blade was so powerful that even the famous execution blade that was once aimed at Rukia Kutchiki.... That blade alone would be more then enough to destroy Hueco Mundo... and all who reside in it....

Benishihone was loving this she got to get some pussy and some dick all at the same time... "Yuki dont stop oooohhhh...." She begged him to keep it up... She slipped her hand down to Rangiku and pulled her up so that she could run her tongue over her body... She stopped at her nipple and ran her tongue over and around it multiple times before taking it in her mouth and beating it around with her tongue...

Rangiku moaned as Beni's tongue played with her chest... She let her fingers roam over her body a little bit before reaching down as Yuki thrusted into Benishihone and she played with Beni's clit aswell as stroked Yuki's penis over and over as her other hand went inside herself and she screamed a moan full of passion and pleasure....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 am

Toushirou took a deep breath and looked at him. "Ragnarok..." He said as he looked at Ryo. "That blade is capable of tearing apart Soul Society the living world and Hueco Mundo. The problem remains if we destory Hueco Mundo to get rid of Aizen the hollow that are born will overwhelm the living world and those souls will be lost." He sighed as he sat back. "The only other alternitave would be the mortal blade Excaliber. But..." Toushirou shook his head. "None in Soul Society can weild such a blade. It would take someone from the living world that would be able to see Aizen."

Yuki didn't stop but did moan when Rangiku cried out like that he continued on not sure how he got into this situation but it was a little late to protest now. He was caught up in it and on some level did enjoy it although at the moment even as he found his release he didn't stop he wasn't the sort to be satisfied so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Ryo stayed silent for a long moment then looked at Sakura.... "There is only two people that I know of that would fit the bill to weild excaliber..... Kurosaki Ichigo and..... Sakura..." He said through gritted teeth.... Could this girl be really so powerful? And if resorting to Ragnarok whom only two people in Soul Society could weild.... Head Captain and Ryo himself.... would that be the reason Zane said he would destroy all three? He didn't know..... and was afraid to find out....

Benishihone dug her nails into Yuki's side as she climaxed and her cum seeped down his penis slowly and then she switched places with Rangiku and did the very thing Rangiku did to her only with her tongue as Rangiku slowly began moving her hips and body....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:33 am

Toushirou took a deep breath. "I know." He said looking at Sakura. Excaliber was not a sword that could be taken lightly and would make a world of difference but Ragnarok was a world destorier. Both swords where incredibly powerful. And if used wrong could bring about the distruction of everything. Ichigo was wild and unstable on a good day. Sakura...seemed to have the same unstable reiatsu but also more centered mentally. "I know they were two of our options but we need to figure out if there is any other way before pulling out those cards."

Yuki groaned as the girls switched places then began moving again. Caught up in the thrill of the moment he wasn't about to start complaining.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 am

Ryo stayed silent then turned his head back to Toushirou.... "Like what?" At this point there was just about no other options left to do it was soon to break into an all out war between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo such a war would destroy Earth and all of the people on it not to mention the people to lose their lives in the aftermath if theres any people left that is.... Ryo was not about to let that happen.....

Rangiku unlike Benishihone screwed him in a circular motion trying to force him into ecstacy..... Rangiku grabbed Benishihone by the hair of her head and pulled as her tongue did the talking.... Benishihone gripped Yukis legs to keep herself from falling backwards as she played around....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 am

Toushirou took a deep breath and shook his head. "I don't know." he said as he looked at him. And he didn't. He knew they were just about out of time and out of options. But at the same token using either one of those seemed just as reckless. But if the war broke out it was all over. He took a deep breath as he sat there. "I don't know." And for Toushirou to admit that things were dire indeed.

Yuki groaned as Rangiku did that, his head tipping low as he moved caught up in the moment as he continued to thrust. His head bowed of course it didn't help that Beni knew how to bring out the 'worst' in him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:00 am

Ryo bared his angry fangs at the thought of war breaking lose throughout the three worlds.... "Our only options are Excaliber and Ragnarok if Excaliber and the one who weilds it are not enough ill have to...." He thought for a long moment realizing his words, and remembering Zanes this was definately gonna be a problem....

Benishihone played for a long while doing various things to the poor man she was trying to pleasure before she climaxed and was at her limit... Rangiku alike was about done aswell but she slid down on him and began to move Beni was at her limit considering she had more fun than Rangiku did anyway but... the least she could do was give him a few more seconds of pleasure before ending their game....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:11 am

Toushirou sighed and nodded looking at Sakura a moment as she slept resting against Ryo. "Ichigo's Reiatsu is far to unstable to be able to handle Excaliber. Sakura..." He said pausing then closing his eyes he had to put aside his personal feelings. She was a Substitute Shinigami, a fighter and a....Hitsugaya. Ryo was worried about something he knew that but the Hitsugaya clan,where the ones who were consindered guardian of the heaven's and Sakura was the first of there clan to be born in the living world. "Then we had better get the clearance to unseal Exicaliber and get it to Sakura between the two swords I'd rather try Excaliber before bringing out the dooms day sword." He said shaking his head.

Yuki groaned as he moved feeling the tension building as he was nearing his second release. Normally he could go much much longer then this, but this was the second time today and not that long ago to boot. He took a deep breath as the heat built up in his stomach, as things tightened even more in lower regions before he felt his release catching Rangiku's hips as he bowed his head jerking with the sudden release of tension and passion. He braced himself while he relearned to breath catching his breath. It wasn't that he was getting old, just the opposite fighting a battle after going round for round with Beni to have another go plus Rangiku....things were certain interesting. Yuki pulled away after a few moments sitting back on the floor since he was in no mood to sit in his chair and have to clean it before he could get any work done.
"Your incouragable Beni." He said in a low husky tone. Then glanced at Rangiku and shook his head sighing. There was certainly never a dull moment with them around.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:21 am

Ryo groweled a low dense growl at Toushirous words then said... "He may have unstable Reitsu but Sakuras no where near the swordsman required to use the excaliber.... unless you may want too..." He quickly bit his lips knowing Toushirou was in no mood about talking about training his neice in the art of swordsmanship hell he didn't even like training by himself half of the time....

The two girls curled up beside Yuki and cuddled with him all of them at their limit.... "Thank you...." Benishihone said to him after he spoke..... She could feel the tension level increase wherever Ryo was so shje said... "Huh it seems that Ryo is getting angry...."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 am

Toushirou took a deep breath as he looked at him. It was true Ichigo seemed to be a natural swordsman and quiet powerful and Sakura didn't seem to be that strong in it. But..."Training can make up for that." he said in a light tone but it also indicated he wasn't thrilled about teaching her or having to be rough with her for the sake of swordsmanships training.

Sakura had been awake for a little bit before sighing and speaking to the two men who seemed to be discussing things about her or rather about the war going on and it concerned her. "I can sword fight." She said softly to interupt them. "I am an Ten-ken user." she said sitting up and looking at them. 'Gods sword.' Unparralled sword skills.

Yuki sighed as he held both girls against him and glanced off into the building before shaking his head feeling the slight rise in the others Reiatsu. "It does...something must be upseting him."
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:51 am

Ryo glanced at her seems she's been eavedropping a little bit but no worries.... "You are indeed a great swordsman but in truth right now no matter how good you are to us.... your no where near the level required.... you would have to be stronger than a captain in order to weild such a blade.... heck Toushirou here can't even use the sword he tried once and failed.... no offense Toushirou..." She was indeed strong but the only person from the human world with the swordsmanship ability to weild Excaliber was Ichigo Kurosaki and even he might not be able to do it....

"If your determined...." And he could easily see that she was.... "You would have to train with both me and Toushirou for the next four months to increase your ability and once were done you would have to defeat us both in battle before you could weild that sword...." Ragnarok had a different condition that only two in Soul Society could fill but thats for another time....

Benishihone gasped as Ryo's temper began to heat up.... "It seems I may have to leave soon Ryo's temper is beggining to flare up and we all know when that happens theres no stopping him....." She kissed Yuki's cheek she was not gonna leave yet not until a fight broke out then she would leave...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 am

Sakura looked at him, Seemed she had managed to upset him with this whole subject but that was not her intention. "I know Ichigo he's in school with me." She said shrugging lightly trying to defuse his anger. "I know it's a tough bill and I know there are risks involved. But if your willing to train me to work with me I'm more then willing to try." She looked at them both. "But If I can't even after training I will accept that. But at the very least I can say that I tried."
Toushirou looked at him and shook his head no. "No offense taken." He said in a light tone. And none was, Excaliber was not an easy sword to weild by any stretch of the imagination. "It will not be easy and the training may very well end up killing you." He said in a calm tone. "Understand this my Hyourinmaru's power is limitless, so long as there is water even in the air he will be reborn time and time again. Ryo's own Benishihone is without bounds, so long as there is air to burn she will continue to burn."

Sakura listened to him and nodded. "Zakaurakadoguchi is the Cherry way Uncle Toushirou, she is the frozen dragon who guards the gates of death." Sakura spoke softly. "So long as the cycle continues so will she. I know I have not fully mastered her power yet, but I am thankful that she has choosen me as her Shinigami. I will train to protect the world and keep the balance. But I'm not so foolish as to not accept if it is something beyond my reach." She looked over at Ryo. "I know my limits and the only way to find out if I can push beyond them is to try. All I can do is ask for your help in this matter."

Yuki looked at her and nodded. "Ryo does have a rather firey temper, and once it gets going not much can calm him down." He said as he rested there holding both girls to him. "But...I do not think this is the same as fighting I think he's upset about something else. Last I knew he was with Toushirou and Sakura. And as far as I knew he was fond of them both." Yuki meant that Toushirou seemed to be viewed as a kid brother to Ryo as far as he could tell and Sakura meant something much more to him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Ryo stayed silent for a long moment and then stood up... "Training begins tomorow morning for you.... dont be late...." He turned to look at her his eyes burning a hole deep into her soul he knew full well she most likely would not be able to handle the training ahead of her but he would let her try.... "Prepare yourself and rest up.... because tomorow were gonna work you like your gonna die and if you cannot complete the task you WILL die.... im going to bed......" He left the room without another word he had to make peace with this before he went through with it....

Benishihone and Rangiku whom had to get back to her Captain both stood up... "I'm gonna go to my Captain now Yuki-san...." Rangiku turned to leave rather pleased with herself at what had just happened... Benishihone gave him a long fiery passion filled kiss then said... "Catch ya later...." Her spirit disappeared it was time for her to return home to Ryo's side....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:19 am

Sakura watched him go and took a deep breath. He looked so very angry. "He's mad at me."

Toushirou sighed and looked at her nodding a moment then standing. "Come on, you'll be staying in Squad 10 Barracks." he said as he stood and she followed suit. Ryo needed time to cool off that firey temper of his. And Sakura needed time to fully realize what it was she was getting herself into.
He began walking with Sakura out of the Shinseina's headquarters to take her back to his squad trusting that Rangiku would catch up. Having no doubt she had been having fun here. He had been fully aware of his Leuitant's arrival.

Yuki nodded to Rangiku. "I'll talk to you later." He said to Rangiku before returning the firey kiss that Beni gave him watching as she faded from the room to return to Ryo. He took a deep breath. Having a feeling things were going to be getting tense around here soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9