Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] Empty
PostSubject: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 am

Ryo stared off into the sky wishing he had a reasone to keep, training or fighting. The person he was demanded he have a real challenge he didnt have a lot of people to associate with as a matter of fact he and the other shinigami didnt get along real well.... mostly because of his Zanpaktou spirit ruining all the fights he tries to get into. "Ryo...... how're you sexy?" Ryo's head snapped up as the woman spoke and said..... "Go away woman im busy..." He began practicing to master his skills but he still had a long way to go.... He waited for two things in his life to talk to a pretty girl whom was'nt a whore and to kill his mightiest opponent.... both of which with his luck was out of his reach.....

(OOC: if possible a girl character plz reply to this to make for an interesting RP)

Last edited by Zane Mizuama on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:11 am

She sighed thankful that today was not a school day. Walking thru town with her arms full with a basket of flowers she shook her head wondering how her insane father ropped her into doing something like this. He would have her arrange the flowers, and take them out to the buyer when the calls came in. Sakura Hitsugaya neice of Toshiro Hitsugaya according to her father the fabled gaurdian dragon of the heavens...which she had a hard time blieving since she had never even met a Shinigami let alone her own Uncle. Something about them not really on speaking terms at the moment. Then there was the fact that her father always seemed a bit nervous about her having white robes instead of black he said it was because she had a mask. None of that was a concern of hers at the moment....just getting these flowers to..

"78295 Jushiro row..." She murmmered as she walked along Then yelped and blinked when she heard a whooshing sound a sword swinging and looked over at the man praticing and she blinked....was that...a Zanpakuto? Was he a Shinigami and if he was....then was her father telling her the truth about her being a Shinseina whatever the heck that was?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am

Ryo swung his zanpaktou extremely fast almost un-catchable by the eye.... he continued to swing his sword in arithmatic patterns until he saw a young woman standing there watching his every move he turned to her and smirked..... "What do you want girl?..." He grinned feeling her spiritual pressure but before he could mention a fight his Zanpaktou Spirit Benishihone appeared before them her lengerei outfit outshining both of them... "Now Ryo is that any way to treat a pretty young girl such as this?" She winked at the young woman the Ryo groweled and said... "Benishihone shut-up! I highly doubt this young woman wants to (Play) with you!" He groweled loudly as if to warn Benishihone to get out of his way... "Ryo..... calm down... and go away!..." She said as she let the massive spirit pressure of a zanpaktou spirit pound down on him..... "....fine... but if she dont go for it I get to fight her you hear me?" She glanced back at him and said... "Yeah.... Yeah..." She began walking toward the girl...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 am

Sakura had been about to answer then blinked and froze as the spirit appeared....just like Zakurakadoguchi could. She looked at them as they argued. "Go for..." She asked puzzled not sure what it was that they were talking about or what this playing entitled but it was making her uneasy the way the scantly clad spirit was sauntering up towards her. "Um....hello?" She said softly as she shifted her grip on the basket of flowers not sure she wanted to be here right now.
'Be careful Sakura." her Zanpakuto's spirit whispered in her mind. 'There is something different about this Spirit...'

Zakurakadoguchi's warning wasn't helping her any as she looked at the spirit walking towards her, nor was the fact that if she didn't want to play with the spirit he was going to fight her? What excatly had she done other then pausing to watch him a moment training startled to see a Shinigami for the first time since her father who claimed her was one never transformed infornt of her...although he did make her train an awful lot.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 am

Benishihone got right infront of her with a smile on her face then she said... "Hello..... im Benishihone.... dont mind Ryo he's a little high strung he's unrivaled in the spirit world..... he doesnt want to kill you if thats what your wondering he just wants a powerful opponent and when he felt your spirit pressure you peaked his interest..." She giggled and pushed her breast up against Sakuras breast and said... "But dont worry if you play with me he wont lay a finger on you...." She took Sakuras hand knowing she had peaked Sakuras interest if only a little, it was obvious the spirit was bi-sexual and was trying to hint at the young woman but what was Ryo gonna do?

Ryo walked up to a large stone where the shade hid him both from veiw and from the sun, he laid his head up against it and shut his eyes.... was he trying to go to sleep?....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 am

Sakura stared at the woman before her blushing bright red when she pressed her chest against hers, taking a half a step back. "Oh..." she said puzzled and glancing over at Ryo who was....about to take a nap? She looked back at the girl before her....as flattering as it was..."I'm...sorry I really don't have time to play right now.." she said softly hodlign up the basket. "I have to get this delivery made." She took another half step backwards highly unnerved by how very forward this spirit was being. "It's nice to meet you Benishihone.... I'm Sakura Hitsugaya." She said having no idea that her father wasn't a loon and that her Uncle was indeed a Captian in the Gotei thirteen....and techniquelly the same age as her.

'Back away from her slowly Sakura.' Zakurakadoguhi said in a soft tone in her mind a warning tone...'She may not take well to your desire to not....play with her.'
'Zakurakadoguchi?' She thought looking at the other.
'She wants to....tumble in the grass with you I can feel it in her aura...not a fight....but....'
Zakurakadoguchi's tone made Sakura blush that much more. "I really should be going now...sorry for the trouble Benishihone." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 am

Benishihone giggled knowing that even though Sakura had started stepping back that she did want to play.... if only a tiny bit she could see it in her eyes so she calld out to Ryo... with a grin on her face knowing she was about to surprise this young girl.... "Ryo..... this young girl has the flowers you ordered for Matsumoto-san!" Ryo's head snapped up embarassed by his sprit and yelled back at her... "Damnit Banishihone!! You promised me you wouldnt say anything!! She could be near by!" He quickly took the basket payed the girl and turned with a slight blush on his face he then sat down and lay his head back against the rock... Benishihone got close to Sakura once more and pressed her chest to hers again making one-hundred percent sure her nipples stroked Sakuras then she slowly took her hhand and slid it up from her lower thigh to just below her butt, then she nipped at Sakuras neck....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:07 am

Sakura blinked when he turned out to be the one she was delivering the flowers to. Surprised as he confirmed everything she took a deep breath and turned her attention back to the girl before her yelping when she was once again being 'assulted' by the spirit. Blushing bright red she quickly stepped away shaking her head heart racing a mile a minute. "I....I have to go." She said flustered and turning to leave. She really didn't want to play this game with her. Sakura started to walk away wanting to put some distance between herself and Benishihone not at all happy about the fact that her body had started to respond to the touch even if she was certain it wasn't one she particualy wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:16 am

Benishihone giggled excited that her body was beginning to react to her breif touches... She quickly got infront of her once more determined to play her little game knowing soon very soon Sakura would be all for playing she just had to play her cards right.... "I'm just getting started girl..." At this point she was in the Bankai body now she had a physical body to help the game along.... She kiised Sakuras chest then ran her tongue slowly to her neck and gently bit into it, she ran her fingers slowly over Sakuras body eventually she heard a very small moan escape Sakuras lips which let her know that the game had begun. She kissed Sakuras lips and let one of her hands rest and squeeze her butt feeling Sakuras arms slowly take her sides she had won the beginning part of the game....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 am

Sakura wasn't happy about the fact her body seemed to be disobeying her orders as the other was kissing and manhandling her, she brought her hands up around the other as she suddenly had a physcal form and then shoved back hard her Reiatsu raising up as the ground began to frost and ice over, the air taking on a frigid chill. "N...no." She said narrowing her eyes. "I'm not just a plaything you can use." She snapped unaware that she was sounding very very much like Toshiro...on a good day. Her icy eyes narrowed as she began to walk away again from Benishihone not wanting to be be caught up in this anymore. "Just because your making my body respond doesn't mean I want it." she said in an icy tone. And she didn't, she was a normal healthy teenage girl...well minus the fact that she was born half dead, and had powers that normal teenagers didn't have. "Find someone else to play with." She said icily as she started back the way she had come.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 am

Benishihone grinned looking into her eyes and seeing a small part of the girl wanting to keep going and that small part was not her body's little whimpers.... She cut her off once more and breathed her spirit energy into the girl then said "I've just sent that littler energy inside of you.... it will draw out your inner emotions which you are trying to hid.... it's a basic little spirit spell that i'd say even your Zanpaktou spirit knows.... so trust me when I say i'm not controling you...." She took Sakuras hand and placed it upon one of her breast then she felt Sakura slightly squeeze it her inner emotions had surfaced and they were legit she wasnt kidding when she said she wasnt controling the girl....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 am

Sakura closed her eyes as the spell was cast and felt herself slipping back as her other 'half' showed herself. Slowly opening her eyes which where black aroudn the pupils and glowing silver discs the mask unable to form while she was in her human body or gi-gai she looked at her.
"You're right, the King was trying to hide something..." She said in a cool cold tone. "[color=green]But it's certainly not what your thinking[/color]." Her fingers tensed and dug in even as she smirked her voice a dark velvetine purr as she looked at the spirit before her. "You really shouldn't have tampered with the Kings balance...I don't play anywhere as nice as her."

~~Inner world....

She took a deep breath trapped in her own inner world she looked about unable to see a foot infront of her as Shiori was now in the forfront. Her inner hollow the dark side she was born with now in control of her body. "Shiori!" She shouted into the snow storm gritting her teeth and shaking her head. "Shiori show yourself!" She hollared. "Zakurakadoguchi where are you?" She called against the bitting cold winds and snow....this wasn't good the Zanpakuto went and reversed there postions...She had to find a way to regain control and quick. Shiori loved all of the darker emotions, all darker nature and aspects anything that would allow her to cause another pain was a good thing. "Okiro Zakurakadoguchi." She whispered and looked around as she was now in her shinigami state in her inner world.....but now finding Shiori would be fun....
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 am

Ryo's head immediatly snapped up when he felt the disturbance in the womans spiritual pressure, he grabbed his sword and prepared to fight... "There you go again causing trouble, cant you ever take NO for an answer!!?" He charged and seperated the two of them and began swinging at the hollowfied Sakura Hitsugaya "I'm sorry Ryo but... no I cant.." She drew her sword and entered the fray herself together her and Ryo were almost completely un-stoppable, but could they kill a Vizard?? "Benishihone.... she's a Vizard!" They crossed their blades to slam her with one of their strongest attacks....

Name: Dual Flames
Type: Kenjutsu
Element:Fire
Description: When he uses this attack he is already in his Bankai he and his zanpaktou spirit cross their swords and slice their opponent together creating a blast of cool and hot burns.

(OOC: you took away my dirty RP.... well for the moment but it'll return XD)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:41 am

Shiori shook her head, although she was boring Sakura's body she slide it from the human state to that of bankai and flash stepped right out of the way of the attack. The mask in place she shook her head making a tisking sound. "Too bad you should have taken no for an answer." She said shaking her head and narrowing her glowing eyes. She tossed the blue black blade up in the air and caught the chain her her hand whipping the sword around in a whirlwind like motion next to her. "Going to have to kill you now before you damage king." she said annoyed and glared at them both. She needed the girl alive not dead. Shiori moved to attack, throwing the sword forward while holding onto nothing more then the weighted chain, right at them, ice and snow falling from the sword even as it flew forwards to be yanked back just as fast before repeating the process.

~~Inner world

Sakura grit her teeth. "Show yourself!" She shouted and thru her fan's disrupting the snow around her before narrowing her eyes and chasing after the solid white image of herself. Shiori was ahead of her having fun and laughing at her as she made her way towards her. That Zanpakuto had brought Shiori to the surface and she had worked so very hard at defeating her too....figures she'd have to deal with this now.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 am

Ryo easily dodged the attack but suddenly stopped moving as a large grin spread across his face...... He started to laugh slowly until his laughter ripped through to the surface and his humongous spirit energy slammed down on the opponent as well as Benishihones..... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is gonna be fun!!!" His eyes glew red with excitement as he jumped and slammed his blade into Sakuras forcing her back with nothing but sheer force of will.... "C'mon girl your gonna have to do better than that...." He grinned revealing his sharp teeth he was completely insane with power he could very well be one of the most powerful shinigami to ever live and he was about to prove it....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 am

Shiori was not happy as she was being driven back towards the ground bracing herself as she slide looking up at the guy with wild laughter and crazy attack. She moved managed to get out from underneath his attack and looked up at him sword in hand as she slid backwards. "Huh have no choice then.." She smirked and moved fowards fast bringing her sword around hard and fast to take him out.

Innerworld~~

Sakura grit her teeth as she arrived to the place that Shiori was standing in and they began fighting unware that at the moment Shiori was also fighting against Ryo. Anyway she looked at it she needed to regain control over her body and the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 am

Benishihone quickly blocked Ryo's blind spot and he turned and retaliated he continuasly slammed his sword into hers forcing her to take a knee as he laughed determined to win the fight.... He kicked her in the face and pressed her to the ground with his zanpaktou up against her throat cooly burning it slowly as he tortured the poor soul.... "C'mon girl i'm not gonna go easy on you because you have a pretty face...." He got close to her ear as if he was embracing her though he was not and whispered.... "I want your full power...." He let his breath linger on her neck tickling her skin...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 am

The battle between Shiori and Sakura ended as it always did in time for her to hear his words as the mask was still in place. "Souten ni Zase..." She answered him breathing lowly as he pushed his sword up against her throat burning her a little. "Kurogane...Zakurakadoguchi." The attack was point blank ripping off of her sword to hit him as the great ice dragon formed cherry blossom petals whirlwinding around them both. "I'm not just a pretty face." She retorted the moment the attack went off. Even as she was pinned beneath him. She was a Hitsugaya and according to her father they didn't go down without a fight. She was no different.
~~~~

Bankai: Kurogane Zakurakadoguchi
Command: Souten Ni Zase, Kurogane Zakurakadoguchi (Reign upon the frozen heavens....)
Special Abilities: When she releases it's power the petals swarm the enemy as a dragon's roar can be heard before it seems to suddenly appear from the frozen air and swarm the enemy capable of freezing the enemy, ground and everything it touchs while the cherry blossoms shatter and cover the person in ice.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 am

As the cold ice nipped around him he grinned he had a real interest in this young girl and not just battle wise something about her confident eyes excited him almost as if he was looking into the eyes of the woman he was destined to be with but for now.... "Heh care to prove that..." He grinned as he jumped backwards away from the attack his hair wild from the excitement he knew he was right when he noticed her spiritual pressure she would be one of his greatest battles if she survived long enough.... He brung down his blade and cut her arm then he sweep kicked her and rolled over on top of her and completely subdued her it was now almost impossible to escape him now... "C'mon girl what happened to all that amazing strength you just had?" He let his breath linger on her as his face turned red though he would probably never admit it..... he was developing a 'thing' for her??
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:26 am

Sakura pressed one hand into the ground before her Reiryoku spiked around them, both her shinigami's reiatsu and her hollow's reiatsu combining as she pushed up sending them both into the air and flipping around seemingly, have left her sword on the ground forgotten even as she twisted as a high speed and then her sword was in her hand with a flick of her wrist and she was slashing across his stomach. Not to have seemingly noticed the cut along her arm as she looked at him. Then flickered and appeared behind him, it was her turn to drive him into submission. "You where saying?" She said as she held him down sword against his thoart her Reiryoku still intermixed as she narrowed her eyes at him. The confindence was still there. As as she held him down.

~~
Power Augmentation: With the acquisition of the mask through the subjugation of one's inner Hollow, Vizard gain access to an additional and separate source of power - aside from the Shinigami powers they already possess - Hollow powers. The accumulation of both powers greatly augments their powers beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.

Mask Protection: Body damage can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, as demonstrated by Ichigo's Hollow during his unwilling transformations.

Reiryoku Enhancement: Vizard have dual spiritual power of both Shinigami and Hollow, which enhances their abilities.

Telekinesis: Vizard apparently hold varying degrees of telekinesis; For example, Ichigo, in his new Hollowfied form, has employed this ability to call forth his Zanpakutō with a mere flick of the wrist.

Speed enhancment~ The mask allows her to move at much faster speeds then a hollow or Shinigami can achieve on there own.

Name: Shunpo (Flash step)
Type:Taijitsu
Effect: The ability to channel Reiatsu thru her body allowing her to repel off of spirit waves or the ground at high speeds, allowing for quicker mobility and getting between an escaping enemy or not.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 am

Ryo grinned surprised that she had pushed him back this far he was enjoying it, he was fighting a beutiful woman and she was pushing him back to boot... He slid his arms around her waist sorta like he was embracing her than he rolled back over on top of her his blade tip to her throat..... He griined and put one hand on her side as he said.... "Look girl.... you are by far the strongest person I have ever faced...." He smiled when he noticed a blush on her face as he sheathed his sword, he looked at her a long moment then he kissed her.... unashamed he stood up and began walking away....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 am

Sakura wasn't sure of what to make of his strange behaviour. She narrowed her eyes as she reached up and sent away her hollows mask, having been kissed by him to boot! She stood there in her bankai and shook her head. "Who are you?" She asked looking at his retreating figure still holding her sword in hand. So far the fight seemed to be over, but she sincerely hoped his blade's spirit didn't decide on round two. She reached up a moment and pressed her free fingers to her lips then shook her head as if to shake it off.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 am

Ryo grinned and looked back she seemed to have liked his kiss..... though for the moment he knew she would never admit it..... He grinned and turned when she asked for his name.... "They call me Ryo.... Ryo Zaran.... I am a shinigami shinseina..... captain of squad elevens Shinseina group....." He looked at her a moment and smiled... "Remember that kiss.... it's not often a woman takes my interest.... you might just get another soon...." He smiled at her and called back Benishihone she had already caused enough trouble for him..... This woman was strong and beutiful.... a rare combination especially around him....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 am

Sakura smiled at him and nodded. "I'll remember." She said stepping down. "I know I told Miss Benishihone, however my name is, Sakura Hitsugaya, I'm a Substitue Shinigami Shinseina." She said as she released bankai and was in her normal white shinigami attire. She looked at him and turned getting ready to head back. "It was nice to meet you Ryo Zaran." She said in a sweet tone intending to head back to the flower shop.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:41 am

He smiled and he heard his heart beating in his chest as he figured she did aswell, something was trying to draw the two of them together.... and it was slowly working... He cut infront of her and handed her one red rose out of the flowers he had ordered.... "This.... is for you..." He kissed her once and ran in the other direction and found a lake not far off where he began skipping rocks he was still in her open veiw.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next