Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] Empty
PostSubject: Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^]   Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:01 am

Basic Character Information:
Name: [Zaran Ryo... last name first is weird -_-)]
-Nickname: Master of Flames

Appearance:Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] Eh
Height: 6'1
Weight: 220
Eye Color: Red
Hair:black
Shihakushou(Shinigami/Shinseina Uniform): Be detailed, give a pic too if you can. (Look at pic above) He also wear the traditional shinigami out fit whe it suits him. He tends to wear a black jacket with alot of tears at the bottom of it to show it's age....

Personality: He is a real smart alack and tends to be quite cold sometimes, he usually doesnt care to much about others all he wants is to fight a powerful opponent. The opponent he's looking for must be so powerful that he could kill nearly anyone, just like him... He looks for a person that he cannot win against so he can finally have a true goal...

Skill Information:
Primary Skill: Kenjutsu
Secondary Specialty: Taijutsu
Sub-skill Specialty: Kido
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Special Characteristics: His special ability is that he can create flames at the blink of an eye and that if need be he can consume himself in flames to acheive amazing power though it shortens his life twenty years... He can only use this technique 3 times in a lifetime....

Zanpakuto
Name: Benishihone
Appearance:Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] Ninjasword
Blade spirit Appearance: Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] Sexy_Anime
Blade spirit personality: The spirits full name is Kilar Benishihone. She tends to be perferably a woman who well wants to have sex with many men to increase her own power and pleasure... She is real foul tempered and quick to anger as well as quick to get sexually excited toward most men.... The thing that she loves to do the most is hit on Ryo Zaran because she knows he's not interested and she loves to keep trying.... She constantly hounds him because he constantly pisses her off.... and she hates it when he kills men regardless if she knows them or not though he just ignores her the biggest majority of the time..... Shes made a habit of showing herself to all his opponents men or women because un-fortunantly shes bisexual so she hits on not just men but women as well and he wishes that she would just shut up and quit interefeiring but she wont....

Bankai state:Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] 000000000000000000000000
Call: Awaken Benishihone Karan
Effects: This unusual Bankai draws out the spirit of the sword in battle form shes still perverted but she is completely different from before now she even though she still hits on them... She now looks completely different and is ready for battle her sword glows red with heat radiating off it and his blue with a cooler feel to it and they fight in unison together....

Skills
Name: Burning blade
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: fire
Description: While in shikai his balde catches fire and he uses it to slice and or burn his opponents on contact.

Name: Blaze Burst
Element Fire
Description: Sticks his sword into ground and runs his spirit energy into the ground setting the battle feild ablaze.

Name: Splitting Fire
Element: Fire
Description: When he cuts his opponent he causes them to burst into flames and if not dealt with the flames will split them in half.

Name: Dual Flames
Element:Fire
Description: When he uses this attack he is already in his Bankai he and his zanpaktou spirit cross their swords and slice their opponent together creating a blast of cool and hot burns.

Name: Kagemau (Shadow Dance)Rank: 5
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A quick paced fighting style that combines swift kicks and punches with Shunpo, hit hard and fast, the duration usually lasts a post, or two at most before he has to break off.

Name: Hikarimai (Light Dance)
Description: A form of Tai chi that uses one's oppents moves to disarm or throw them to the ground Highly effective against humans, weak against hollows/bounts and arrancars.

Name: Fist Barrage
Description: A large burst of flying fist that are impossible to see though it leaves an opening to attack.

Sai (Restrain)
Number: 1
Type: Bakudō
Incantation: Unknown
Description: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

Hainawa (Crawling Rope)
Number: 4
Description: An energy rope entangles the target's arms.

Seki (Repulse)
Number: 8
Description: Creates a large, round shield that temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it. Paralyzing effects last 1 post.

Geki (Strike)
Number: 9
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Effect: Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.

Weapons and Items:These are Items such as Hell Butterfly or Kido Items.

Name: Necklace of Death
Appearance: Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] Rensilrt
Special Abilities: Creates the world where his spirit exist for him and his opponent to fight on....

History:

Human Arc: As a human Ryo was surprisingly shy especially around pretty girls. He's always wanted to be strong, and protective of his freinds. One day a hollow was attacking his freind and he charged in to protect her, it was the girl he was in love with, he died and she left him there and didn't even take him to be buried.

Soul Society/Hollow Arc: Once he had crossed over he had been sent into soul society for his unusually high spirit pressure, there he learned the name of his Zanpaktou after a week of training in the Academy. Now she constantly is flirting with him and his enemies whether their male or female. He was origonally Captain of Squad Eleven until he had eventually killed a hollow that could never be defeated by the Soul Society, he brung it down not really fighting at his best, he was slightly disappointed in the level of power this hollow had he thought that this hollow was stronger he would've remained at the Soul Societies Squad Eleven forever but when the head captain found out he really wasn't trying when he killed it, they promoted him up to his current level he accepted in thoughts of finding a strong opponent....

Present Arc: He currently is in the shinseina looking for the most powerful opponent he can find... He is currently one of the most powerful in the group, and is determined to find a rival if it kills him, and he will find a rival no matter who he has to kill to find them....

RP Sample: RP Sample:[b] Ryu stood in the front of a large group of his fellow shinobi, and clan members. This was the day that he would watch the love of his life walk down the aisle to become husband and wife. Rin, despite her distaste for Melody, decided to be a brides maid. As the music started playing for the bride to walk down the aisle, Ryu was amazed when he saw Melody walk down the aisle, she was beautiful. She looks wonderful Ryu thought to himself as Melody stepped up beside him, taking her place for the wedding to begin. After saying their vows, the two were forever joined as husband and wife. When everything was said and done, Rin was the first of the Ukiku to come up to Ryu. "Well, it would seem that you're happy, and I'd like to give you my blessing as head of the clan," Ryu smiled a cocky grin and replied, "Thanks for keeping your opinions to your self today Rin, that really means something to me...at least you respect one of my wishes Rin quickly became angry and began yelling at Ryu. Though Ryu knew that he would regret doing what he was about to do, he turned and walked away from Rin while she was ranting. Leaving Rin standing in the church looking like a complete idiot. Ryu laughed to himself as he watched Rin. As soon as Rin noticed that they were walking away from them, she started running after them, and Ryu laughed aloud and started running away from her.

Though Rin was close to Ryu, she still gave him a hard time, and Ryu gave Rin an even harder time. Ryu was constantly making Rin mad when they were around eachother and playing jokes on her. Too bad Rin had animalistic senses and avoided his pranks most of the time. The two were constantly picking on each other, almost as if they were kids. until the day that he found out about Rin becoming a missing ninja. He felt sick to his stomach and he legs felt like wet noodles. He couldn't understand why she would leave the clan behind, leave her village behind. Then finally, he was told about her assault on the Hokage. He understood why she left, but not why she had attacked the Hokage. Nothing seemed right, Ryu sat in his room that night, staring out the window at the night sky thinking about what he had been told. Why, why would she attack him? he asked himself over and over, until he finally remembered what she had told him once before.

"I found love once, too bad that love didn't think that he could find the real me...everyone in the village knows him now, the Hokage, Mitsu was my love..." That's why...Hokage- sama must have found someone different, Rin was still holding on and couldn't take it...it must have broke her heart... he thought as she watch as shooting star fall in the sky.

Last edited by Zane Mizuama on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^]   Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 am

Not bad I like it, but need a little more detail in the history. What was his history in Soul Society which captian rank did he hold before becoming a Zero division captian? Other then that everything else looks good.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

PostSubject: Re: Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^]   Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 am

OK i edited it but whats there is all i got sorry i thought it was more ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^]   Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:46 am

Nope, that's fine. Just needed what rank he held before. It's good from there and nothing else is wrong with it. ^^ Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^]   Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinseinia captain of squad 5... Ryo Zaran [Complete ^^]
Page 1 of 1