Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon of Hueco Mundo....Aizen's song bird.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

The Dragon of Hueco Mundo....Aizen's song bird. Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon of Hueco Mundo....Aizen's song bird.   The Dragon of Hueco Mundo....Aizen's song bird. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 am

He moved running along the sand dunes attempting to put some distance between himself and Grimjaw. The other was annoying him to no end. It wasn't his fault the fool had been put back together and because he had lost to Kurosaki Ichigo was no longer an Espada but an Arrancar knocked out of his rank.
"Get back here!" Grimjaw yelled as he chased after Kahiri who was running away from him. "Coward fight me!"

"Mauh, I don't care for borring fights or games. You lost to that human boy and had to be sewn back together Grimjaw, fighting you now would be boring!" Kahiri protested as he jumped from one dune to another in an attempt to get away from him. He wasn't Espada Zero....but he did hold the next highest place and Grimjaw wanted to fight him in order to regain a postion as an Espada. Kahiri really didn't want to waste his time on a meaningless battle...and besides playing that sort of game with him would truly be boring!
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net

The Dragon of Hueco Mundo....Aizen's song bird.
Page 1 of 1