Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This be the rules...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

This be the rules... Empty
PostSubject: This be the rules...   This be the rules... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:37 am

1. Have fun.

2. NO, and I mean absolutely NO godmoding. Ergo: Uryu angry at Ichigo shots him with a raining hail of arrows that peirce him thru, Ichigo who is unable to dodge has no choice but to take the deadly assult and thus ends up laying not for the first time near his death bed. (Remember there are mulitiple players. Post and action and allow the other player to post a reaction.)

3. I don't care how high a rank your reflexes are, not even the great Bruce Li could dodge absolutely everything coming at him. Be far about it, I'm not saying to always take a hit, but don't always dodge them either trust me it's more fun that way.

4. Do not post on the game boards before I give you the okay. Not good I WILL delete your post.

5.There is no character limit...HOWEVER, each character must be approved by me before they can be brought into play. Npc's of bleach are controlled by the gm and co-gm's. Non bleach npcs, (Ergo: You character's brother, sister mother brother uncle. Sort of deal are controlled by your character. But they are NOT an cosntant active character. If they start showing up in place of your character or always parrellel then I will put a nix to it. So don't go overboard if your charcter runs into mom out at a store they can have a conversation but mom doesn't suddenly start popping up all over and in soul society. For plot device that's fine. Otherwise no go.)

6. AS for the life outside of the game. If possible drop a line to let us know that you will be gone for a few days. That's what the OCC board is for. I wont' be upset and trust me you can jump back into the game when you return. But days of dissappearance without word can hang up players. Notfication in advance allows us to work around your character.

7. Please don't take any critism the wrong way. If I'm asking you to correct something it's not because your character won't work, it will it just needs some fine tuning. Heck even I go thru it. So no worries.

8. Babies are born and death happens. This is a fact of life. However discuss the events with the other player on the occ and let me know so that I'm aware of what your doing. You can of course create another character at that time but it must go thru the approval process again. Important note, a character killed without the premission of the player, and without my knowledge will receive an act of 'god' move and be saved/brought back. So let me know.

9. I simply can't say it enough, this is a game, have fun, but keep it clean. NO lemons. Life and death happens yes....but keep the lemons to your private fantasies and off the boards please. Those posts will be deleted, with predijuce and you will be warned. A second time will get you banded for three weeks, and a third time? Your character is perminately retired and you're banded period. I'm sorry but that is the way this has to be. Limes are okay, heavy petting and the such but as much as I hate to do it, a curtain must fall on the more lemon activities.

10. We're all mature. We're all old enough to keep disputes civil, if you have an arguement keep it on the occ, and try to talk it out. IF you can not resolve it, approach me and I will come to an fair and impartial decision on the subject listening fairly to both sides, but do not drag it into the IC boards. No one wants the game ruined by out of character fighting....in character of course is allowed. It's all part of the game. You can talk it out with me in the Chatbox or post both sides on the occ, and I will let you both know how to resolve it. But when you have it ic it ruins it for others of course character fights are normal but keep them fun.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net

This be the rules...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach continues~ Shinseina :: Rules and Important Information :: Rules-
Jump to: